Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts
1. All abstract submitters are asked to refer to the GUIDELINES FOR THE PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS in order to be considered for poster presentation and the Best of Free Contribution Session.
2. All abstracts to be considered for poster presentation and the Best of Free Contribution Session must be submitted via e-mail on the official abstract form until November 15, 2020.
3. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. After the reviewing process by the Scientific Committee, the corresponding author will be notified whether the abstract has been accepted or not by December 15, 2020. If accepted, presenters are expected to attend at least one full day of scientific sessions and to participate in the oral or poster session, in which their contribution/s is/are presented.
4. All abstracts will be published in an abstract book in ANNALS OF HEMATOLOGY, which will be handed out to all participants of the symposium. All abstracts will be printed as submitted. The Local Editor of the abstract book, however, reserves the right to correct any language errors. With the electronic submission of an abstract the author/s transfer/s all copyright ownership to the organizers of the Symposium ACUTE LEUKEMIAS XVIII.
6. PLEASE NOTE that accepted abstracts will only be included in the program and the abstract book and can only be considered for the Best of Free Contribution Session after the presenting author has officially registered. Registration of presenting author/s must be received two weeks after receipt of the abstract confirmation but not later than December 15, 2020.
For further information please contact:
Beate Buske-Kosel, M.A.
Abstracts can be submitted until November 15, 2020