Opening Hours Registration Desk:
Sunday, March 19, 2023: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Monday, March 20, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 21, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 22, 2021: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Munich Public Transport System:
MUNICH AIRPORT TAXI –SHUTTLE:
Airport to Symposium Venue (Travel time: 45-60 min; Price: € 60,00)
Reservations: email@example.com / Phone:+49(0)89/312 040 23
Public Airport Shuttle Train (S-Bahn):
Airport to Symposium Venue (70-90 min)
Munich Airport: take S1 or S 8; exit Marienplatz (45 min – travel time)
Starting from Marienplatz: take U6 direction Klinikum Großhadern (25 min travel time)
Public Transport (S-Bahn) - How much Time do I Need when Using Public Transport and Departing from:
- Hauptbahnhof (Munich Main Station): Take all S-lines direction Marienplatz; from Marienplatz U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": total travel time 45 Min
- Marienplatz with U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": travel time 28 Min
- Münchner Freiheit with U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": travel time 28 Min
- Harras with U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": travel time 16 Min
- From subway stop "Klinikum Großhadern" it is a 15 minutes' walk to the symposium venue. Signs will lead you on the most direct route via Besucherstraße to the symposium venue Hörsaaltrakt.
Arrival by car:
In case you travel by car you can find sufficient parking places close to the Symposium Venue (Hörsaaltrakt). A detailed description can be found if you open the following link: