Hotels and Accomodation
Hotel rooms and accommodation for the invited faculty of ISALXVII 2019 (Main Sessions, Satellite Symposia and Meet-the-Professor Sessions) will be taken care of and reserved by the ISALXVII Organizing Office. Corresponding information will be provided in time.
For all other symposium attendees it is recommended to book a hotel or an accommodation for their overnight stays in Munich via the official ISALXVII partner for hotels and accommodation, the Munich Tourist Office "Muenchen Tourismus".
Muenchen Tourismus can offer you a great variety of hotels in all categories and at different price levels for the period of the symposium Sunday 24 to Wednesday 27, 2019, but they have also blocked a certain contingent for ISALXVII participants outside of this period so that you can alter the dates according to your personal requirements.
The reserved contingent of rooms offers special conditions for all participants of the symposium. There is no official reservation deadline, rooms of this special contingent are being offered as long as rooms are left available. In case this official contingent is exhausted please contact Muenchen Tourismus directly by email or phone, they will try to find rooms for you under comparable conditions. To take advantage of this special contingent Muenchen Tourismus recommends to make your hotel reservation as soon as you have finished your travel plans.
Since the organizers of ISALXVII cannot provide a complimentary shuttle service between these hotels and the ISALXVII symposium venue Muenchen Tourismus will be making any effort to find an accommodation for you according to your personal requirements and with excellent transport connections to the symposium venue.
For service requests please contact Munich Tourist Office (München Tourismus) either by Phone, Fax or Email:
Phone: +49 89 233-96500 (Monday – Friday: 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM)
Fax: +49 89 233-30030
Key Housing Dates and Deadlines:
Housing opens for ISALXVII 2019 attendees: Open now
Official Hotel Reservation Deadline: No official deadline; reservation possible as long as any rooms of this special contingent are left available.
How much Time do I Need when Using Public Transport and Departing from
- Hauptbahnhof (Munich Main Station): Take all S-lines direction Marienplatz; from Marienplatz U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": total travel time 45 Min
- Marienplatz with U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": travel time 28 Min
- Münchner Freiheit with U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": travel time 28 Min
- Harras with U6 to final stop „Klinikum Großhadern": travel time 16 Min
- From subway stop "Klinikum Großhadern" it is a 15 minutes' walk to the symposium venue. Signs will lead you on the most direct route via Besucherstraße to the symposium venue Hörsaaltrakt.